1. Your dream is unrealistic. What’s unrealistic is trying to live your life working at a job you don’t love doing something you hate for the rest of your life while regretting trying to live your dream.
2. You’re screwed if it doesn’t work out. No, you’re not. In fact, the worst possible scenario is that you go back to what you would be doing if you hadn’t pursued your dream. That’s the worst possible scenario.
3. You weren’t cut out for that. Who’s to say that? If you don’t fit the
stereotype for your dream then you’re the one to break the mold. You will
4. You can follow your dream someday. Someday will never come. Follow your dream today.
5. Only a few people “make it.” That’s because they lack the drive, determination, and will that you have. You’re one of the few.
6. You should just be safe and get a job. In fact, a job is even more dangerous than pursuing your dream. Not only do you feel terrible doing something you don’t want to do, but with two simple words your livelihood can change. “You’re fired.” When you’re pursuing your dream, you’re the only one that can stop you.
via [Ravi Vora]