2007-07-04

New features in Node Template

It's really a happy thing to find out that there are already some people using my Drupal module "Node Template". Today I just caught some spare time, so I made some updates to the module.

New features include:
  1. Now automatic node creation is optional from version 1.3.
  2. Share template with others is possible from version 1.4.
Today I released v1.5 only to fix some bugs according to the issues. When there are still some problems, just try to use the dev release of the module.

The reason why I don't want to release v1.6 today is because a strange problem on my computer. if I enable the "clean URLs" in Drupal, clicking the menu item "my node templates" will cause a page that says "Access forbidden" with "error 403". I guess it can be some setting problems of my web server. Currently I am using xampp 1.6.2. When I figure out what happens, I'll release v.1.6 of the module "Node Template".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i couldn't figure out how to use share option? how does it work?